THE NOT REEBOK SILVERBACK NATIONALS CROSSFIT GAMES OPEN
The Reebok CrossFit Games Open is here to whittle down the ranks of the world’s most dedicated athletes to discover who is the best of the best. So what about the rest of us? The person who trains once a day, because that is really all you have time for. Maybe you just stepped foot into a gym for the first time in your life when you joined the SILVERBACK NATION or maybe you realized that you don’t need spend $20 to figure out your not among the worlds elite athletes; THAT’S COOL That’s where THE NOT REEBOK SILVERBACK NATIONALS CROSSFIT OPEN comes in. HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Teams of 4 athletes, self selected. We can place you but, do a little networking at the box and see what you can come up with first.
- Teams can be any combination of gender and any ability level….seriously ANY.
- Individual athletes will be placed in age and ability brackets. Ability placement based on the judgement of the staff (not the athlete).
- Athletes have a week to complete the previous weeks WOD’s from the The Reebok CrossFit Games Open including a scaled version, team members may do this individually throughout the week or come in as a team and really support each other.
- Each week the team will “sit out” one member’s score for any reason; strategy, illness, travel whatever and no athlete may be sat out more than twice and never consecutive weeks.
- Each team will choose a “Captain” to help communicate with Dick (competition admin & coordinator).
- Unlike certain big name competitions, 20$ entry get’s you a Silverback STRONG “Gorilla War” shirt (not black I promise) and the chance to win with the best team, top male and female athlete award (open to standard and scaled athletes) plus the IRON MONKEY award for best enthusiasm, motivation, team spirit, joie de vivre, joie de guerre, whatever.
- Just grab a coach, get your name on the board and pay your entry fee. Teams must be formed and registered by Midnight WEDNESDAY, FEB 29th.