IT’S HERE, 7PM SATURDAY NIGHT THE SILVERBACK CASINO OPENS IT’S DOORS TO RAISE MONEY FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
BUT THERE HAVE BEEN QUESTIONS; SO HERE ARE SOME ANSWERS
1. Can you register at the event? Absolutely, we will be set up for drop in guests for $40.
2. What about the Chips? You will need about $10,000 to $15,000 in chips for a solid night of fun. Everyone who has earned these on the Saturday workouts we will have on a spreadsheet with the cashier. Otherwise $5 gets you $2,000 worth of chips (Remember, it’s all going to charity!)
3. Can I bring some one who is not a member for just registration? Bringing a date to the Silverback Nation is an AWESOME IDEA, if married make sure it’s your spouse.
4. Will there be adult beverages? If there is it’s because you brought them, that said we do have a fridge and blender available for your use.
5. Will there be food? YES, but it’s not like we are serving dinner, think more like a Paleo Super Bowl party. You might want to get your feed bag on before you come.
6. Is there a workout? Not that night, but you will have a last chance to earn chips at the 9am Saturday Workout!
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU CAN COMMENT HERE OR GO TO THE CONTACT PAGE OR FB AND WE WILL GET TO IT ASAP!!!